At the Westlodge Hotel we appreciate that every wedding day needs to be unique and exactly matched to the requirements of the bride and groom. We offer a flexible range of package options which will allow you to plan a day which is tailor made for both bride and groom along with their cherished family and friends. We also do not charge any hidden supplements for prime dates such as Bank Holiday weekends, July & August dates, the prices in our brochure are the exact prices for these dates. We have some prime dates available for 2018 & 2019.
Over the past year the hotel has been extensively upgraded and transformed, from the new bridal suite, 40 new bedrooms to the beautiful reception areas, with luxury fixtures and fittings indoors and out, including a new covered smoking area. Situated on 26 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Westlodge Hotel Bantry, is at the centre of Ireland’s beautiful West Cork, and at the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way. The stunning main banqueting room, the Seafield Suite can cater for up to 350 seated guests and has a superb panoramic view over Bantry Bay. The hotel has several other smaller function rooms suitable for a more intimate wedding and is also licensed for Civil Ceremonies and the beautiful grounds provide a romantic setting for wedding photographs. A babysitting service, kids activities and a supervised dining area for children allows parents to relax and enjoy the party.
Every wedding at the Westlodge Hotel Bantry is tailor-made to meet the aspirations of the bridal party and create memories to last a lifetime, with a flexible range of package options available. To ease your budget, discounts are available for winter and midweek weddings.
Our standard all inclusive wedding package includes:
- An experienced and dedicated team offering expert advice in the lead up to your wedding day
- Red carpet welcome with champagne for the bridal party, which includes choice of mulled wine, sangria, red or white wine, plus tea and coffee & mini fruit scones & preserves
- Five course dinner menu with choice of two starters, one soup or sorbet, two main courses & two desserts or taster plate of desserts, plus tea/coffee
- Wine with meal – one glass wine plus one top up glass per guest
- Evening Buffet with tea & coffee
- Overnight accommodation – complimentary bridal suite plus four complimentary rooms for the bridal party
- Special overnight accommodation rates for your guests
- Centre pieces in the form of fresh flowers in elegant tall glass vases set on mirrored centre pieces with tee lights for all banqueting tables
- Complimentary use of our fairy light backdrop
- Once your 5 course feast draws to a close, the Westlodge team will transform the Seafield Banqueting Suite with a complete room turn-around to compliment your evening wedding party atmosphere.
- Complete room turn-around to compliment evening wedding celebration atmosphere
- Personalised menus and table plan suited to your unique colour scheme
- Chairs covers with a choice of sash colours also to suit your colour scheme
- The Hotel is surrounded by beautiful grounds teeming with greenery & flowers. There’s even a pond and a waterfall, not only providing plenty of gorgeous photo opportunities but also a unique setting for an outdoor civil ceremony or a drinks reception.
- Complimentary use of our new arrival flower arch and prosecco/candy cart.
- Cake knife and cake stand
- Ample free parking for your guests
- Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
- No extra charge for hosting your civil ceremony before the receptio
- New on-site hairdresser and make-up artist who can work flexible hours, you and your bridal party can get touched up during your wedding day and can also book in for next day hair and make-up appointments without having to leave the hotel (even on Sundays!) Pre-booking essential
We can send you a copy of our range of menus, along with our full wedding pack. Alternatively, we would be delighted to meet you in person to show you our range of wedding function rooms available.