Wedding Consultation Evening Thursday 24th of August 6-9pm. See the beautiful Seafield Banqueting Suite overlooking Bantry Bay in picturesque West Cork all set for a wedding and take a stroll through our magnificent 26 acres of landscaped gardens for your perfect photos, all new packages will be unveiled on the day.
Top 7 Reasons the Westlodge Hotel is West Cork’s Premier Wedding Venue….
- Nestled on 26 acres of landscaped gardens including waterfalls, bridges, gardens and more, the Westlodge Hotel, overlooking beautiful Bantry Bay, is the idyllic backdrop for your perfect photos eliminating the cost, the hassle and the need to travel to a separate location to take your photos.
- With 100 bedrooms, 40 newly refurbished bedrooms & 9 Self Catering Cottages, there is plenty of accommodation for all of your guests and to suit all budgets.
- A luxurious marquee can be arranged on the hotel grounds for the day of your wedding and for your after party the next day at a discounted rate on request making your wedding extra special.
- Once your 5 course feast draws to a close, the Westlodge team will transform the Seafield Banqueting Suite with a complete room turn-around to compliment your evening wedding party atmosphere.
- The Hotel is surrounded by beautiful grounds teeming with greenery & flowers. There’s even a pond and a waterfall, not only providing plenty of gorgeous photo opportunities but also a unique setting for an outdoor civil ceremony or a drinks reception.
- Some unique complimentary added extras for all weddings include a prosecco cart, candy cart, fairy light backdrop, an arrival arch and mood lighting and a variety of coloured chair cover sashes to compliment your colour scheme.
- With an on-site hairdresser and make-up artist now available who can work very flexible hours to suit you, you and your bridal party can get touched up during your wedding day and can also book in for next day hair and make-up appointments without having to leave the hotel (even on Sundays!)
Our landscaped gardens are the ideal location for your perfect wedding photographs and we can also put on a barbeque for you the following day, to help continue the festivities.
Featured as the ‘Favourite’ pick in the 2014/2015 Cork edition of The Wedding Journey Magazine.
The Westlodge Hotel are delighted to announce that we hold a civil ceremony license and can cater for up to 200 of your family and friends for your unique ceremony.
We can offer a choice of venues for your special and unique day, the Seafield Suite, the Sugarloaf Room or the Harbour Room, each…
At the Westlodge Hotel we appreciate that every wedding day needs to be unique and exactly matched to the requirements of the bride and groom. We offer a flexible range of package options which will allow you to plan a day which is tailor made for both bride and groom along with their cherished family and friends.Read more
The majestic Seafield Suite can cater for up to 350 seated guests and has a superb panoramic view over Bantry Bay. The Westlodge Hotel also has the Harbour Room with its natural daylight which makes it perfect for smaller more intimate weddings, and the Historical Room is also another cosy intimate option.Read more
We celebrated our wedding with the Westlodge Hotel in August 2016. Our experience dealing with them was second to none. Pat and his team were so open and made it seem like nothing was a problem. To this day, when we meet the team they are as welcoming and warm as the day we booked our wedding. As a coeliac one of my priorities was getting the food right. I found the kitchen and waiting staff outstanding and I can honestly say I have never had so many food options in a hotel-from the food tasting to the day after our wedding. The grounds of the Westlodge Hotel provided a beautiful backdrop to many of our photos despite the weather. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and are delighted to see a local business going from strength to strength. We would recommend any other couple to consider the Westlodge Hotel for their wedding. Kind regards, Fiona & Brian
Brian & Fiona
“We got married on New Year's Eve and had our reception in the Westlodge Hotel. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty, from the champagne reception till the last drink served that night, each and everyone of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.
Mark and Sinèad Barrett.
The Westlodge Hotel Bantry is a idyllic wedding location nestled at the heart of a beautiful, peaceful Bantry Bay. The whole experience was amazing, we attended a wedding showcase day in the hotel and once we sat down with Pat Gill the general manager we were sold. We trusted that they would deliver the wedding of our dreams and they didn't disappoint. All our guests commented on the outstanding food and service. All of the staff were so helpful and made us feel like it was their first wedding they had in the hotel. No detail was forgotten which made it so relaxing for us and our guests. Thank you so much for everything the staff of the Westlodge did in making our wedding so special, we can't sing the hotels praises enough. Many thanks, Roisin & Maurice Feeney
Roisin & Maurice Feeney July 2016
From the moment we met with Pat & Laura we knew we had made the right decision to have our reception at The Westlodge Hotel. Every detail and request was looked after. There was no stress or worry from beginning to end. The day itself was exceptional especially with the weather it was like we were abroad and we enjoyed the drinks reception out on the grounds. Food was beautiful, the atmosphere was buzzing and the guests had a fantastic day and night. Leatitia & Denis McSweeney
Leatitia & Denis McSweeney June 2016